100% up to 100 EUR
The world of online casino is huge and is varied. You might have a lot of knowledge about a few of them, there are various other important things which you might not know. You can understand and educate yourself about the rules of the online casino games, you can reach any website. It will teach you all the casino tips and tricks which would help you in beating the casinos and win the games.
For a newbie, understanding the huge online casino industry can be a very daunting task and even for the more experienced players who by virtue of their years of gaming action have some knowledge about online gaming, there are still various salient things that can still be learnt. Oddstake.com is a one-stop-shop for everything online gaming. The website has several reviews and opinions about casinos to help you make the best decision on where to wager your money. There are also in-depth information regarding casino bonuses and promotions. You can keep abreast of the latest developments in the world of online casino and even easily navigate to the casino of your choice through an embedded link under each casino review. Furthermore Oddstake.com gives lots of tips and casino tutorials to improve your chances of winning big at any casino.
Oddstake.com has a recent news tab where you can have information about the latest bonuses offered by a casino or online gaming sites recommended after a positive review. We have put together some helpful tips that are sure to help you fare better in a casino and we hope you enjoy it.
William Hill Casino Bonus
William Hill Casino sign up bonus: 100% of £150 on your first deposit. If you download the William Hill casino software then you will get a 150% up to £200 bonus.Play now
Bet365 new player Casino bonus
Bet365 Casino is a huge variety of games including Blackjack, Roulette, Slot Games or Bingo. Pick up the new player bonus of 100% bonus up to €100.Play now
Unibet Casino deposit bonus
Get a 100% bonus up to €100 on your first deposit from Unibet Casino. Play more than 600 different casino games only at Unibet.Play now
Almost all online casinos offer sign-up bonuses to players after the initial and sometimes the second deposit. These bonuses are usually to lure users to their site however, the bonuses cannot be withdrawn unless it has been transacted between 40 to 50 times. Over time, the subsequent bonuses have proven important in the quest to retain and maintain customer relationship because the more bonuses awarded, the more the player has to wager before he can withdraw such earnings. Most times, the requirements for a wager are set such that it naturally feels like the player has only wagered his deposit and not even the bonus because the odds are stacked against him/her by virtue the house advantage which the casino enjoys. It is also important to note that some casinos do place varying levels of restrictions on low-edge games so deter players who opt to play the very low risk games. Some players will opt to stake on both red and black roulette to assure them of earning a profit from the games.
Online Casino Bonuses and Promotions
There are several types of casino bonuses available across the entire online casino industry and we have tried to group them into 5 which include:
- Welcome bonuses: This bonus comes almost instantly for a new player once registration and sometimes an initial deposit are made in a casino or a casino group. They come in various packages and the percentage of the bonus is highly dependent on how large of a deposit the player is making between the first and third payment which is why some casinos tag them as First Deposit Welcome Bonus or Second Deposit Welcome Bonus as the case may be. For instance, 888 Casino offers 100% welcome bonus up to the 140 Euros limit, Bet365 Casino also matches the percentage increase but with a relatively lower limit at just 100 Euros, William Hill Casino isn’t doing badly at a limit of 150 GBP but Landbrokes Casino is one of the most generous to players with a limit of 500 GBP set on initial deposits.
- Referral bonuses: These are in two folds, one for the person who refers and the other for the person referred. For referring someone to a particular casino, there is a bonus package in store for you. Some casinos will even credit your account if the person you referred registers with the casino and indicates that he/she was referred by you. If the referee completes all the requirements of the particular casino which might include having to wager their deposits for a stipulated number of times you as the referrer gets a bonus.
- Cashback or Insurance bonuses: People do lose as big as they hope to win at online casinos regardless of their skill or experience so most casinos offer some level of cushion in terms of a percentage paid back to reduce the loss suffered by players. However this offering does not include initial bonuses. There are also cash-back offers that are paid back to some players in lieu of the insurance bonuses.
- No deposit bonuses: This is perhaps the best bonus package for players because they need not make any deposit before they enjoy the offer which is why it is called the “No deposit bonus”. Online casinos usually use this method as a salient means to get more players. Importantly, you should know that these bonuses are not in form of real cash which brings us to the next type of bonus.
- Non-cashable bonuses: Popularly called sticky or phantom bonuses, this package is made part of the player’s balance that cannot be withdrawn. The way the phantom bonus works is that the player gets a bonus award of 50 GBP for instance and when he begins to wager, he earns an extra 200 GBP, one would ordinarily think he’ll have some 250 GBP in his account which he will virtually have, alas, when it’s time for cashout the player is only able to collect the amount he actually won. The sticky bonus however stays in the player’s account until he loses all his cash. Therefore, it is good to know that these type of bonuses are just meant to jump start you in the casino.
- Comp points: These are traditionally available at land-based casinos but in recent times, the scenario has been largely recreated online. The good thing about comp points is that players can trade in accumulated points for cash, or other prizes, however the amount of money gotten from the trading of comps vary and are generally very low. Many casinos don’t pay more than 1$ for about 100 comp points. Casinos like 888 and Betfair offer as much as 3 comp points for every 10$ wagered on slots games while the same investment on blackjack returns a single comp point. Other ways of awarding comps might be an invitation to an online tournament, extra bonuses, cashback, and souvenirs amongst several others.